Human Aid UK is committed to a unique 100% donations policy. Every penny of your donations received is used strictly for the charitable purpose.
Surah Nisa, Verse 58
‘Indeed Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due.’
Human Aid UK understands the importance of amanah; the responsibility and accountability it brings. It is why every single pound that Human Aid UK receives is fully allocated to its designated cause. Not a single penny is removed for other purposes. For example: If a donor gives £35 with the intention of helping a orphan, Human Aid UK will ensure that the orphan receives the full £35 inshaAllah.
– ‘Lillah’ donations specified for administration.
– Income generated from recycling
– Profits received from the Human Aid UK social enterprises.
– Grants from various organisations
– Tax reclaimed from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme. This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund with your permission.
Funds that are deposited into our bank account without any reference (referred to as unidentified donations) shall be transferred to the unrestricted funds. Surplus admin funds are transferred to the aid fund.